View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 09:34   #8 (permalink)
TheBrain
No Life Poster

Member: 97899
Thanks Meter: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion007 View Post
Thanks. Flashed the phone with this file but still get "failed" message when trying to take picture or video. I don't think the camera can be faulty because it lets me view when I want to take pic.

I have similar problem with the bluetooth. I can activate the bluetooth but when someone tries to send a file to the phone, they get sending failed message.

Any other ideas? Thanks

Hi, bro. I have the same problem.....camera "failed"(when taking photo), Bluetooth, and voice tags too. The phone is new and was working before I try to change the language with flash, so impossible camera faults or any other. It was T-Mobile branded......I tried to repair with another language flash, with Full Repair Flash - 471 MB and the preview was GREEN, after all these I wrote this camera fix flash and it`s T-Mobile branded too.........the camera have normal preview now but failed when try to take a shot, Bluetooth not work and Voice tags too!

So.........the decision is to write again this file "camera fix", but this time use "Format NAND"
method and your phone is OK

BR
TheBrain

Last edited by TheBrain; 01-19-2007 at 10:19.

Page generated in 0.10400 seconds with 7 queries