Old 01-31-2007, 22:41   #7 (permalink)
ceedee
No Life Poster

Member: 5268
Thanks Meter: 24
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by aseemvizag View Post
follow the right process provided in the cruiser logs site that how to flash these phones & u never loose any of your logs.

100% sure about that.
1st to extasi: I've made many of DB2020 before, on UC-10 cable ok everytime, DCU-60 - 2 pieces one by one, 2 pieces configuration error. So what's wrong cruiser service or my stuff(especially that Wotan, Setool, Kulankendi, DaVinci works ok without ANY PROBLEM with customisation or unlocking features via DCU-60)!?!

2nd thing to aseemvizag: bla bla bla, process was shown to be successful but it wasn't so don't treat me like I was fool who don't understand english and don't read before doing anything.

3rd thing: I really don't care about those 2 logs but you understand my dissapointment that cruiser which was reliable tool makes those unfunny jokes because somebody doesn't give a **** to test new features well. Ofcourse it's still in beta stage but why the customers have to pay extra for tests - especially that what I see I'm not alone with the same problem. I was smart to customise phone again with old method via uc-10 and lost only 1 log extra per phone, but this is only my case - what with others!?!.

4th and finish: I'm still waiting for cruiser team answer about this case. I see no interest there. It looks like ignoration - fine. Maybe other users think twice before buying another logs for cruiser. Other users please post your problems with cruiserlog service via DCU-60. Post phone model and custiomisation you've chosen while customising.

BR

Page generated in 0.08779 seconds with 7 queries