View Single Post
Old 09-21-2002, 14:22   #1 (permalink)
fawzi
Insane Poster

Member: 15730
Thanks Meter: 0
a hot tip to save ur phone b4 its dead

hi b4 a week i got my phone (c45) eeprom damage i couldnt fix it with all solutions and progs i took it to the service center they couldnt fix it and told that i only could sell the monitor and battery but i didnt believe the i thought for 24 hours with a help of a friend (from germany a big thx for him) then i remebered that i had a backup copy of my phone's software in .bin format i ripped it c45 tool v0.1 b4 the phone was dead then i downloaded it to the phone with unisiemens and surprise it got working again so always try to save a backup bins of ur phone on the computer for c45 use c45 tool v0.1 close the phone and connect it and click read flash and write the file name u want to save i in and it will be in .bin format and press the phone's on/off and wait for exactly 6mins and for other phone use unisiemens i think and read flash the save file and write its name and it will be in .bin format and that's it
oh and when afterwards when u play with ur phone it become dead or anything happens to it simply flash the bin u ripped b4 to the phone with unisiemens and it will return to it the situation of the phone when u made the bin and thats it again

Last edited by fawzi; 09-21-2002 at 14:34.

Page generated in 0.06807 seconds with 7 queries