View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 13:35   #52 (permalink)
caraconejo
Major Poster

Member: 446083
Thanks Meter: 9
MY experience with SonyEricsson USB-Smart SEMC tool v8.4 cracked

With the hardware of a Box, UFS-3 with I modulate updated original HWK on j210i and k300i has been quite bad, does not work

Single the cable use of T-28 data from port COM, has flashed, successfully both terminal, from spot PCMCIA adapter of port COM sub9 pins

With j210i, the SEMC tool v8.4 with the Repair flash from UFS -3 Tornado for this model, did not work, remained to the 100% but with failure

With he himself j210i, the SEMC tool v8.4 with the Repair flash from the cable of data COM all correct one!

Fail the SEMC tool v8.4? in my opinion it would say that no, which fails is the adaptation of the SEMC tool v8.4 when driver UFS-3

Con el hardware de una Box, UFS-3 con modulo HWK original actualizada sobre un j210i y un k300i ha sido bastante mala, no funciona

Solo el uso de cable de datos T-28 desde el puerto COM, ha falseado, con éxito los dos terminales, desde un spot PCMCIA adaptador de puerto COM sub9 pins

Con el j210i, el SEMC tool v8.4 con la flash Repair desde UFS -3 Tornado para este modelo, no funcionaba, se quedaba al 100% pero con fallo

Con el mismo el j210i, el SEMC tool v8.4 con la flash Repair desde el cable de datos COM ¡todo correcto!

¿Falla el SEMC tool v8.4? en mi opinión diría que no, lo que falla es la adaptación del SEMC tool v8.4 al driver UFS-3

Page generated in 0.08067 seconds with 7 queries