View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 23:38   #7 (permalink)
ardagul
No Life Poster

Member: 7114
Thanks Meter: 51
"Please, make detailed description what's happen when you click "Enter support/download area" button. It's interesting to see screenshots."

answer is nothing.

"Are you sure that you really tried to run "Shell" on other PC ? Are you sure that it was PC under Win98 ?"

really meaning is strance.I test 2 pc and not enter support and also suponsored links from it.

"To be honest I can't beleive that you tried on 2 your PC and both under Win98 and both not work. Just want to remind you that now year 2007 and it's very hard to beleive in 2 PC under Win98 (for member registered in 2001).
Pls, tell me honestly what you really tried to do and what you did not tried to do. Please, no need to tell me about the same tests on 3rd or 4th PC under Win98, please, give me honest and detailed description."

you not belive me.I have 5 pc in my shop
1-win98se
2-xpsp2
2-xp win98 xpsp2 3 sytems
my purpose can work infinty in 98se for my shop due to setlement.Else I can set infinity to other with xp pc. What are you think any other?
easyest way to belive someone test his words before to say.member from 2001 and post over 1000 ardagul not says to lie.
ıf you work in gsm busines only xp not enought for u.at least for me.

you can say infinity not support 98 that is ok.if not test shell in 98 pc yourself it is easyt way.
I write this from home.If you still interest this thread and any comment tomorow I will in my shop.

br

Page generated in 0.08098 seconds with 7 queries