View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 14:46   #1534 (permalink)
wadialdoor

Member: 247360
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sl4ck2 View Post
@ rip007 click on WR backup several times, then make log file, then bb5_calc.exe, then SP unlock

@ Commander Vimes uninstall all apps and drivers from Nokia, 3rd party drivers, etc, then make 1 click maintenace with tuneup utilities 2006 or 2007, then cleanup your registry again with CCleaner, reboot your pc, install latest official Nokia DKU-5 drivers (it's diferent than Nokia_Connectivity_Cable_Driver), reboot, then conect your DKU-5 cable to phone, turn it on, and conect cable to pc, wait a few seconds, check COM port at device properties(if it not between 1-9 Com port, change it to one of them, and reboot), set right Com port at Dejan's Software config file, start Dejan's software, and follow the right unlock procedures(Make Log-WR Backup-bb5_calc.exe-SP Unlock)

If you dont have Original Nokia DKU-5, and have a 3rd party DKU-5 compatible cable you have to use diferent drivers:
mate I realy do not know how to thank you

I have been trying for the past week to unlock my 6680 I have tried all cables (dku-2,ca-42,ca53,com port cable) without success
till I read your post I installed the drivers for the dku-5 cable (not original nokia cable) and it works finaly my 6680 is unlocked

Thanks again

Page generated in 0.07675 seconds with 7 queries