View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 20:17   #48 (permalink)
Mizar
No Life Poster

Member: 67277
Thanks Meter: 5,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryspim View Post
@Mizar: OK. I will not talk about it anymore, because i understand that you are not interested in my point of view. You decide that would not support Cruiser -06 anymore, and itīs you final decision. So, i will not buy a -07 ID ou D-client. I will just use another tool. Itīs my right like *******r to choice the tool that i want. My first option was Cruiser. Was. Anyway, thanks to considering.

b.r.

Cryspim
No problem friend, as I told before. It is freedom to choose and if you want to use different tool, go ahead. I am just curious who will keep giving you things for free. Don't forget that this is market, people don't do proffesional tools for free. And free tools' support will not last forever. Only until programmers will make profit somehow (flashes support servers, sell 1 account so you can use "free" tool, advertisements, e-mails, ....). This is reality.

Anyway, if you want, i can make for you 1 monthly unlimited account for our D-Client for free as a gift so you don't need to buy new tool and wait for upcoming news . Just send me PM that you want it.

Page generated in 0.07221 seconds with 7 queries