View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 12:55   #8 (permalink)
cartuchobahia
No Life Poster

Member: 172567
Thanks Meter: 90
well, my partner is back, he installed it again in 2 computers, allways error 401 in several models. (so, we can unlock nothing, we got 202 credits without spend and other people in here are buying the new boxes for 400 euros without logs). So please, tell me at least what is this 401 error!
Can't be as described unsuported version, I
6125 and 6131 tested right now 6125 with V4,20 (added almost a month ago and we allready had made several units, cos this phone in most versions doesn't allow downgrade) and 6131 version 5.50 (I'd done several units before). Doesn't matters if it's with Revision F, revision D, without revision or with all the Revision alphabeth, result is allways the same, Error 401.
If you want us to loose money and our clients, you're almost there. The only answers that i get was about my login and pass to install in other machine (when my partner was in other city and I didn't get access to that info) and not about "error 401". So plase, check especifically about the error, cos it's happening in any computer that I tested it. Thanks.

Page generated in 0.06645 seconds with 7 queries