Doglag
Freak Poster

Member: 166078
Thanks Meter: 21
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdr View Post
And were is the solucion?
I have 2 P.C. In one work and in the other not work.
I uninstall the old soft , install first hwk update and second hwk 2.6 and work in first pc. Wen i try install hwk update in other pc give this error with usb driver new.
I try install and uninstall drivers separatly but not work.
I transferr the copy with SarasSoft in other pc and work good.

Sorry for my english!
HI BRO, HAVE YOU BEEN CHECK HERE http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...433711&page=15 ? WHY YOU ASK WHERE MY SOLUTION AGAIN? IF YOU CHECK ALREADY YOU WILL BE FIND MY SOLUTION LIKE:

THIS FOR SOLVED THE PROBLEM FOR ALL OF YOU:

1. Uninstall Old HWK Suite.

2. Install HWK_Support_Suite_Setup_v02.06.000.

3. Run HWK_Support_Suite_Setup_v02.06.000.

4. Click on Next on main window of HWK_Support_Suite_Setup_v02.06.000
(Anactive Internet Connection is Required).

5. When HWK_Support_Suite_Setup_v02.06.000 finishes its process then leave it alone, dont click on "Start HWK update" at this time.

6. Go to C:\Windows\Prefetch and delete all files inside the Prefetch folder (for step 6 you can do it or not no problem).

7. Now Install HWK_Suite_Setup_v02.06.000.

8. This time hopefully HWK_Suite_Setup_v02.06.000 will go smoothly without any error.

9. When HWK_Suite_Setup_v02.06.000 finishes its instllation then go back to HWK_Support_Suite_Setup_v02.06.000 already opened window and click on Quit.

10. Now new setup should be insalled successfully. At this time you may use any of HWK modules without any error.

11. Uninstall old usb driver restart your windows xp sp2 after that put or find new usb driver for your box (C:\Program Files\SarasSoft\UFS\UFS_USB_Driver) and run update client to update your box until update succesfully completted.

NB: AFTER COMPLETE INSTALL HWK_Support_Suite_Setup_v02.06.000 AND HWK_Suite_Setup_v02.06.000 finishes without any error of HWK modules BEFORE YOU CONNECT TO "Official HWK Support Area" YOU TRY TO RUN "SeDBx" FIRST AND CONNECT YOUR BOX WITHOUT ANY ERROR AGAIN AND DON`T CLOSE IT. NOW RUN "Official HWK Support Area" THAT WILL DETECTED YOUR HWK ORI ID AND YOU CAN ENTER SUPPORT AREA WITHOUT PROBLEM OR DATA ERROR. GO SUPPORT OR FOR LOGIN "Official HWK Support Area" OR http://sarunasoftware.com/supportlogin.html (INTERNET EXPLORER ONLY). TESTED 100% BY ME. THAX`S TO HWK TEAM. BRAVOO!!!!

B.R
"DOGLAG"

Page generated in 0.08456 seconds with 7 queries