View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 00:27   #4 (permalink)
yeldar
No Life Poster

Member: 12578
Thanks Meter: 60
Well we waited 8 days for calculation, and even then we decided to cancel all logs in queue. We normally buy 2000 credits each week for cid52 calculation but in past 1 week we started to use alternative cid52 solution from setool and have used 270 credits. I just wonder how many other people are having to use alternative servers due to the lack of urgency by universalbox team.
I have always defended ub and still say it is best BB5 flasher tool on market, and not so long ago I would have also said it was best for se unlocking, but I have now resorted to using other sever because I have a phone unlocking centre where other shops bring customers phones to me and cannot have my customers customers waiting a week to get their phones back in fear they will go to other resources!
I guess it was all fake when ub said they had something big to release and to be patient, because nothing has changed and if anything it is not getting batter!
Come on Spencer and others in ub team, get the party started or no-one will come with their booze and the dj's will go home!!

WBR

yeldar

Page generated in 0.08712 seconds with 7 queries