Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8SightMan View Post
upto u infinity
if u dont give easy sulotions.
ppls will go to other boxes for CM.
so u need to think about it.
I think that in nearest time we will release very easy solution with voice recognition system, only one command should be recognized (in any language): "Dear Box, you must repair my phone immediately !".

We need some help from our dear users.
Dear Users, please, translate this text to your language and we will implement this voice command in next software releases.

p.s.
We have made software with autodetection algorithms. In compare with other products you no need to think what is flash chip size (to save YOUR time), where is ffs area located (to save YOUR time), need or no need to patch file before/after reading (to save YOUR time), how to make unlock and reset operations (to save YOUR time), what languages inside files (to save YOUR time), extremely big support area with small size files (to save YOUR internet traffic) etc. etc.
And of course, you are free to buy any other product that can save your rest time and find pinouts automatically for several types of phones.

p.p.s.
I'll be very happy if you can get the same type of after-sales support from other boxes that you will use in future for CM (btw, "ChineseMiracle" name is the name that was given to you by Infinity-Box programmer).

Page generated in 0.08423 seconds with 7 queries