View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 18:41   #1 (permalink)
The Dog
No Life Poster

Member: 17351
Thanks Meter: 41
To me this BB5 Box is a joke!

If your going to sell a box and it needs certain tools like the 'precision testpoint' models N73 and 6280 etc then why you selling the box with testpoint adaptors that are too thick to make the connection? It is ridiculous in my opinion as it is such a fine testpoint yet the adaptors cover at least two of the connectors! Why should anyone have to modify them? Why dont they design something for the job in hand? So far after two weeks of having this box I am no where near and have actually given up trying to unlock the finer testpoint phones such as 6280, N73 after breaking one N73 its just impossible! The connectors that come with the box are far too thick and the testpoint is so small you actually end up crushing them and damaging it so it dont switch on! If your going to sell a box at least make something so you can actually do the job relatively safely! And also it is obvious that I need a microscope and everyone needs a microscope. So why not make it clear that it is necessary not optional. Im just peeved off the testpoint adaptors are too big for the job, it is just taking the money and not offering anything! So BB5 Box team please concentrate in making adaptors for these models as a matter of urgency! Not everyone can modify things and to be honest I have tried to buy some needles from the chemist but they wont give me them without a prescription!! LUDICROUS!!

Page generated in 0.09738 seconds with 7 queries