View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 16:43   #8 (permalink)
allGSMUnlock
No Life Poster

Member: 522338
Sonork: 100.1575111
Thanks Meter: 250
[quote=kungartur;2991518][quote]2. How long do I have to wait to unlock my Sagem phone?
This is a very big problem, because there is no sure thing here, you can't say for example exactly 10 days, because you can never know, there can always be delays, but there are also cases where the codes will arrive in 2, 3 days.
The unlocking principle is as follows:
Starting today there will be public announcements of the dates when the IMEIs are sent to the server (to our provider/supplier) and from that date on, theoretically, it will be around 7 to 10 working days until the codes are calculated. Until now, many have waited 10, 15 days because a certain number of phone IMEIs have to be gathered in order to be able to send them to the supplier./
Quote:

ok,sweetheart,can you see the difference between those numbers and mine,today 27days.Or do you seriously think i should search through all your post to see if there is further delays.
I will wait for the codes and post here when they are delivered.
Dont blame me for you not getting layed or something,answer questions as normal supporters would do.

regards

Again you write bul****s here and you dont pay atention at my annoucemetn regarding SAGEM Service and we will show you that i'm right:

2. How long do I have to wait to unlock my Sagem phone?
This is a very big problem, because there is no sure thing here, you can't say for example exactly 10 days, because you can never know, there can always be delays, but there are also cases where the codes will arrive in 2, 3 days.
The unlocking principle is as follows:
Starting today there will be public announcements of the dates when the IMEIs are sent to the server (to our provider/supplier) and from that date on, theoretically, it will be around 7 to 10 working days until the codes are calculated. Until now, many have waited 10, 15 days because a certain number of phone IMEIs have to be gathered in order to be able to send them to the supplier.

It's the second time you say you don't want to read my old posts, but actually there is only one post, and very clear to you but you keep telling me you don't want to read old posts. You haven't even read the official post regarding the Sagem service. Things are explained very clearly there, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHE YOU ADD THE IMEI TO THE SERVER, all IMEIs are gathered and sent together to the provider and the date when this happens is announced into the forum. From that time on, you theoretically have to wait around 10-15 working days and not from the time you have added your IMEI into the server!!!
Can you understand this matter, or do I have to draw you a picture and some charts? What is it that is so unclear to you here, what don't you want to understand? You have added an IMEI on 07 December 2007 and I have clearly said that all the IMEI numbers have been sent into the server UNTIL that date so your IMEIs haven't been added to that batch. The codes for the 3 December batch will arrive, following this, after the next batch is complete there will be an announcement in THE FORUM regarding the next date when these IMEIs will be sent. From that moment on you can start counting 10 to 15 working days.
Next time try reading, or get someone who understand English to help you, because you seem to have problems in that area since I've told you to read 3 times and you keep talking crap about you not reading old posts or reading all the posts, when in fact there is really only ONE post to read and this is very clear, BUT this is for people who can understand English, and this is where your problem seems to be.

WBR,
allGSMunlock

Page generated in 0.06939 seconds with 7 queries