View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 04:56   #9 (permalink)
InfinitySupport
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,227
Dear Friends,

More names/addresses/phone numbers and information about free or not free DHL delivery accepted are welcome here.
I'll answer to any message in this thread personally with all my patience and respect to each Infinity-Box users who asked me to send new hardware as a gift.

Please, don't forget to include your Infinity-Box S/N (first 4 digits only) so I'll be sure that I got an order from registered Infionity-Box user but not from a man who never have used Infinity-Box.

p.s.
Mr. Huzsolt, I miss you... You should be the first man in this list, but I gues you are quite busy with "42" calculation, so this time you lost a good chance

p.p.s.
picture attached, so everybody can see what we talk about here (real adapter will be with metal case to protect our great PCB against weather collision, typhoon and tornado):

Sorry, but phone that is on picture is NOT included in package (I don't have LG stocks now) but at special request I can include it in package too (brand newor second hand, depends on user's request).

Sorry, cables photo not ready yet, but you can see cables types (probably not exactly like on pictures but very similar) here: http://www.infinity-box.biz/index.php?id=cables

@sairat
I am very sorry, but I have a plans to rename this thread in near future and make it a special thread for special discussion.
I wish you to solve your problem with KG195 as soon as possible and I'll try to make everything that depends on me to help you in your problem.

Last edited by InfinitySupport; 02-04-2008 at 05:18.

Page generated in 0.07039 seconds with 7 queries