View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 05:02   #7341 (permalink)
lifedrive-n
No Life Poster

Member: 678547
Thanks Meter: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEJONES13 View Post
Ok, really weird problem....... I regularly check this site out on my treo using blazer. Today for some reason I am getting an error using blazer.

The error is : Cannot Find Requested Page.....The page you requested cannot be desplayed. The web site you are trying to access may be temporarily unavailable or the URL you entered cannot be resolved. Please Check that you correctly entered the URL or try again later.

So, I dumped the memory cache and deleted all my cookies. I thought that would fix it but its a no-go I also reseted my treo and still nothing but the error page. I am even trying to access the site NOW on my phone and still nothing. So I know the web site isn't down, since I am posting in it right now. The odd part is I can access this site from nWEB and Universe Web!? Can anyone help me since blazer is my main browser. I really don't like using nWeb or Universe but I really love this site and when I am away from my PC I would like to frequent this page.........MY TREO SHOULD NOT BE DOING THIS!!!!!! Can anyone shed some light on my problem...has this happened to anyone else? PLZ HELP

hey there!! how are you??

yup! this sometimes happens because...... blazer is developed by PALM!!!

but you know... that google is not developed by PALM

so now i think you know where i am getting to.....

google gsmhosting.... and then click on the link there to get redirected to this site and arrive here

ENJOY~!!!

LD

Page generated in 0.06189 seconds with 7 queries