Old 02-29-2008, 11:50   #23 (permalink)
snsoftkiller
No Life Poster

Member: 250468
Sonork: 100.110362
Thanks Meter: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by debeliamark View Post
This guy is complete good cheater - hi will make noise for you and post references from "Indian" and "arabian" forums ( i realy don't understand hindy and arabic ) and show you items for sell on pictures and in action ect... ect... so the carps like me will rise to the bite. For sute hi have own "reserved" style - never cheat for less that 1500 USD and everytime want to split payment on 2 parts to avoid bank check. After "deal" will not dissapear fast - hi will keep you in game with Fedex / DHL problems, fake EMS tracking numbers, promises to send your money back ect... For sure with income more that 3k USD / month will look nice and known in his city, expert in web and comunication market ect ... So - finaly will fall down, but when?...
He also play me like this:
Keep connected after the deal promise to send me money. Send me real link of bank strike. Tell me that he refund me money by netbanking, post me screenshoots of bank receipt. Post me fake EMS tracking, disapear the come back telling me that he has an accident, show me picture of his "so called" left hand.
He know how to play with you, he once even ask me to send money to his friend cause in India no possibility to send national WU
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Soloman.JPG (89.9 KB, 18 views)

Page generated in 0.07673 seconds with 8 queries