View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 05:36   #36 (permalink)
cBaldan

Member: 777502
Thanks Meter: 0
Thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by richiricherd View Post
Do not rename the third file, that containe your operator logoes and themes, just let it like it is..
and yes sim code is the pin of the simcard, the phone will ask for it when update has finished only if you have that option activated.. however that code is 0000 by defect

Hi there guys!

Iīm just posting here to thank immensely thansk flamekeeper and richiricherd ( and google also for bringing me here ) for the tutorial and the special files for Latin languages.

I followed the tutorial and everything worked fine. After the download, the update proccess was quite fast and now my 5310 already has fimware v 5.81. Thanks guys!

1) The only funny thing is that after the update and reboot, my cell did not ask for the PIN number, it just booted.

2) After the update process my cell phone lost some stuff: configs I made, and my contacts - it only had operatorīs default service numbers.
On the other hand, no pictures or received files ( bluetooth ) got lost from the cell phone memory. Nothing lost in the expasion card.

3) I took a backup of configs and contacts with the appropriate nokia software, but it only set back the contacts

But it was worth. Thanks guys!

Page generated in 0.09222 seconds with 7 queries