View Single Post
Old 09-11-2001, 12:33   #7 (permalink)
Henry
Freak Poster

Member: 2709
Thanks Meter: 1
Dear friend,

This Siemens 1118 is apearancly is same with is A35/36 but the software is not same.. I think!!

I try to use Siemens Tools By Koci Ver 5.20 to unlock my phone and finally kill my phone,i use the Sw by press Read Phone ,the SW show the phone info like:-

Phone Typr : Siemens 1118<br />Imei :350021381661356<br />SW ver :v16<br />User Lock : (Blank)<br />Other is also Blank

From this Sw i try to upload Flash file from the Sw by select Upload Flash,select phone type : A3X , than Flashing Method select "Unlocking File",than choose file to flash "unlock_A3x_13.a3u" and press START.<br />The SW run with display flashing bar and my phone is flashing with keypad led on,<br />After finish flash i cannot switch on the phone, THE PHONE IS DEAD.

I try to download flash from a good siemens 1118 v20, by using this Koci v5.20 .<br />select "Download Flash","CMS35", "Full Flash Image"than Save file , but SW stop Haft Way cannot finish download the flash.i cannot reflash my dead phone..

SO my friend WHAT SHOULD I DO????..PLSSSSS HELPPPP!!!!!<br />HOW TO REflash this phone???any SW to di this, I also try by Ziemens V1.22 also the Same..<br />i dead mannnnnn

Thank <br />Henry

Page generated in 0.08204 seconds with 7 queries