View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 23:06   #6 (permalink)
realdodo
Freak Poster

Member: 37317
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
We respect your experience and your own "good results".
But did you tried to make all procedures that was described in PinFinder manual ?
I want to be sure that you have tried to make all that should be done and I want to be sure that you checked your PinFinder and your Infinity-Box.
I am sure you know user manual page number with description how to solve possible problems so I do not remind it again.
And I hope that if you will explain your current problem we will be able (of course together, it's not possible to solve problem without your activity) to fix the problem fast.
Sir, we had similar conversation about two weeks ago and we went to a dead end.
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=556632
Nothing specific changed since then exept the fact that I made few experiments with working Pinfind adapter, that I took from a friend of mine(together with his Infinity box) and it was able to detect pins of about 10 chineese phones and MINE WAS NOT.
Other thing I wanna mention here is that we order 3 pieces of Pinfind Adapters from same reseller and they three are in absolutly same condition.
Anyway, let us concentrate over my Adapter. I expect any fresh ideas , of course, if it's possible different than these from the User Manual.
b.r.

Page generated in 0.13269 seconds with 7 queries