View Single Post
Old 09-22-1999, 08:03   #9 (permalink)
MrProdent
Freak Poster

Member: 82
Thanks Meter: 10
Unhappy

Look..

This is a FORUM.. which means that people discuss about topics in the forum. What happens here is a totally different story.

People who come to this forum want to know a lot of things, but they donŽt want to do a lot to get this knowledge. THIS is a classical example. The fact that I am a VIP member is proof of this.

Most of the postings made in this forum are short stupid questions. Stupid? Yes! because the awser to most of the questions is already in the forum. If you change the settings of the forum to show topics from 30 days and older youŽll see that most of the questions have been handled befor and that you can get the awser to your question even faster as you thought.

I understand that you are pissed, but with people who ask questions like you do, this FORUM starts to look like a *questionboard*. I think that was not the intention of the FORUM in the first place.

I you think you can call me names, because I did not give you the awser that you needed, you are WRONG. I AM a VIP member, because I put time and effort in this forum. If I remain to be the one of the few to do so.. what is the point?

regards,
MrProdent

Page generated in 0.08330 seconds with 7 queries