Old 08-17-2008, 00:37   #15 (permalink)
yashjovi
Freak Poster

Member: 665641
Thanks Meter: 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willmaster View Post
Should be AT&T or Tmobile D

i can share a Dump of Bootloader and Baseband (Seczone not,because Lockdata,IMEI etc.) but it is Useless,because
there is no Public Programmer for new SgoldX,our Programmer is Directly from Infineon,a Prototype -Planned Release is Jan. 2009....

Our Hardware Unlock is Simple,just Reflash the Bootloader,Baseband and Seczone with Unlocked Ones
The Reflashed Bootloader has Hardcoded Token for Seczone and no Signing Area (0x0 - 0x300 Removed,The RSA),the Baseband is
Original but must Modded to Run on Unsigned Bootloader (0x2012 - Rewrite with 6 "0") ,the Seczone is Modified on the Same Way as IPSF does on the old iPhone,
Hardcoded Security Token (NCK) (RSA Removed, 0x200 , Replace it with "12 A1 11" To Accept every NCK)
then also an Modified lockdownd,to send an NCK on Every Startup (like SIgnal.app in 1.1.4)
But with this Unlock you can never Update because Modified Bootloader will Brick him if the Checksum of the Baseband is False (what would no Problem,just reflash) BUT it Bricks also the Main CPU,which ISNT
Flashable......

i have Bricked many 3G's by this Method (and i Think im Soldering very good,µBGA is normaly no Problem for me)

Its not Good Unlock,its a bad Unlock,even bader then the first iPhone 2G Unlock by Hardware, -But: it is an Unlock.

Hack the hacking hackers
http://www.theiphonewiki.com/wiki/in...itle=Main_Page

Page generated in 0.10831 seconds with 7 queries