Old 08-21-2008, 14:43   #2 (permalink)
xpmobile
No Life Poster

Member: 7220
Thanks Meter: 1,592
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by slawekw View Post
From yesterday,i`m happy(?) user of genie clip,but...What about ftp acces,where can i register my clip? Second qestion,I have a newest ver.of Phoenix and i upgrade genie ,trough the genie client .When i`m usb flashing(pkd1) everythihg is ok,but when trying flash trough the fls5 - nothing,phone is death .I`m using good cable (7 pin+vpp ) ,from my Jaf box,but i cant establish connection with phone.If phone is connecting to genie trough te connector and f-bus cable(with vpp connector)and i try power on it,phone not respond.Is it normally?
Br
Sorry for my english
Hi,

About your ftp, I had checked with our support. Your email system is having problem on receiving email and we get email error. (Don't worry the new auto FTP access will be release soon hopefully by next week). Below is the error from mail system:This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

"A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed: ******x

SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:
host mx.wp.pl [212.77.101.4]: 550 [IP:203.98.189.50] polaczenia z Twojego adresu IP sa zablokowane administracyjnie / mail from your IP address is administratively disabled''

You may contact me on my ICQ: 138054964

About your error on connecting fbus, we need to know a few things probably wrong resistor selected on the adaptor or window xp bugs. You can also contact our support on our website using ONlINE LIVE CHAT and from here we always help you on troubleshooting the problem you are facing.

Best Regards
Alan Tan
The Following User Says Thank You to xpmobile For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.07840 seconds with 7 queries