View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 21:38   #225 (permalink)
Damsl123
Insane Poster

Member: 690027
Thanks Meter: 7
Hi

I haven't read on this forum the firmware: F480XXHDA (note no number on the end).

My phone is unlocked in the UK and I purchased from Carphone Warehouse.

I can't seem to find the firmware in case I need to go back to it...I'm not even sure if I will be able to flash it (with it ending in 'A')

As anyone flashed from the above firmware to the F480XXHF7 - Did it go OK?

Another question: Can I flash F488 firmware to the Tocco - if so which is the best firmware in the F488???

@loc111: I understand your fear - new phone, cost a lot of money... Although I have not tried this one yet, there appear to be many saying the first post is spot on. I was frightened to death when I first flashed a phone (D900-I hate how Samsung phones were unable to apply MP3 to message tones. I have since done a few and my G600) but these guys/girls will help you out for sure IF you have any problems.
Just make sure you follow the guide to the letter (read over it again and again before you press that 'no turning back' button) and by the looks of other peoples opinions all will go smoothly.
Once I find my firmware - mentioned above - I will be going for it as I find my firmware lags slightly, sometimes I have to tap the screen a couple of times before the command is followed and the camera is not always that good but other times as sharp as a pin! ANYWAY, GOOD LUCK IF YOU GO AHEAD.

Page generated in 0.06248 seconds with 7 queries