View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 11:34   #3 (permalink)
mobile-phone-service
No Life Poster

Member: 599385
Sonork: 100.1583205
Thanks Meter: 82
Can you explain now how Post can find out about delivery if they dont have tracking system?????!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think is your problem if you think that I cheat you for some 2 euros cables???
I told you before that you can have the money if you so need, I dont need them back!I just write Feed Back for you company!And that makes me angry that you offer LOCAL POST and you now that they have very bad sevice+no tracking system!And another thing you send to me and you need to care and to call post office not me!!!You selling You send and you need to care about that not take money,kick the postage to post and thats it!
Another thing is that who knows maybe you dont send any thing to me...And scanned document is not proof because you can make 10000 scanned documents if its no tracking sistem its no any proof!!!!!
Remember I will write in all forums that feedback.....Here is not about the money but about bad service!
Thanks,
Best Regards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jala View Post
Hehe, as I wrote on another forum, I can wrote here one more time.

You payd for few cables + shipping by Polish Post. I have sent packed as You wanted and payd, I sent You scanned document from post, in fact Polish Post dont have tracking system and I dont know You have recive packed or not even I cant check it, maybe You want to cheat me? ... when You wrote me that You did not get it, I ask Post to check it, if They check that They lost packed, then They give me moneys back after that I can be sure that You did not recive packed and I will give You money back also.

You have what You payd, and dont tell me that I dont care about my customers, You get reply every day for every Your email, You recive also scanned document from post so You can be sure that Your packed with cables was sent to You. Also You can call to Post office ask them where is Your packed... They will tell You the same, there is no tracking system, next time pay for other shipping, not for the low coast by regular mail.

If You are thinking, that I cheat You for 10 euro then it is Your problem.

Page generated in 0.19429 seconds with 7 queries