View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 23:53   #12876 (permalink)
eon
No Life Poster

Member: 774786
Thanks Meter: 1,455
OnTop 1.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by long_tall_texan View Post
I know I have seen something on here about this in the past, but now that I am looking for it, I can't find it.

What options are there for "multi-tasking" in the Palm OS. For example, i am browsing in Blazer or Opera and click a link to send an email. That link exits the browser and pops up Chatter. I send the message. Now how can I quickly switch back to where I was in the browser? Is there any utility that does that?

try this

Application Description

Have you ever wished you could add a Tasks entry while checking your email, or to look in Contacts while browsing the web?

OnTop lets you pop up applications on top of another application, and then come back to exactly where you were in the original application when you're done.

You can assign pop-up applications to the four hardware keys on your PDA or Treo, either to the key-press or to a longer key-hold. (On Treos you can also assign popups to three opt-key combinations and to the side key.)

OnTop is not compatible with all applications--check to make sure it works with the ones need before purchasing. It requires a PalmOS 5 PDA, preferably either a square-screen device (e.g., Treo or TE2) or a T5, TX or LifeDrive. Use on non-square screen devices other than T5, TX or LifeDrive is not recommended (but feel free to try after making a backup).

Note: You should not reassign hard key 1 unless you have some other way of getting back to the Launcher.

Free 8 day trial. Free upgrades for the life of the product.

Updated Description:

Updates

* 1.12: Treo hold/press bug fix.
* 1.10: Treo opt+key 1-3 support. Treo side key support.
* 1.01: Fix random a's appearing on screen at times.

just install prc and pdb file and you're good to go.
Attached Files
File Type: zip OnTop112.zip (40.1 KB, 225 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eon For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.06994 seconds with 8 queries