View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 08:53   #133 (permalink)
FU_Too
No Life Poster

Member: 55766
Thanks Meter: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Skylinks::. View Post
Well *****too There is a Reason Behind it...

We have Announced Software but Right after that Found there is a Big Bug in soft... Which might not be Corrected right now Due to many Reasons that i don,t want to share here..

The Links I have Deleted cause i don,t want to see our Customers Cry right after unlock...! That is Our mistake and We are Really Sorry for that...

But Now we have Decided to Launch a brand new Module Which have some features that other boxes don,t have Guess what? Yup... Automatic Recognizing of new Firmwares(Versions) & Models(phones)... So Probably You,ll not Wait for update for new phones which have Same platform that should be Complete Automated so you can unlock it without any wait... And For Sure Free of Charge...!

Wait Until That Guys & Advice to you Don,t use that version which other Guys are posting on forum. You may harm your phones with that! Update will be Announced in Short time ...
Thank you for your reply.

Now why dont you place this reply in sticky in BIG letters so ALL customers know GOOD reason for delay. This would save the countless useless posts and your time deleting complaining posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to FU_Too For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.08864 seconds with 7 queries