View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 13:23   #24 (permalink)
kendacatimbang

Member: 878969
Thanks Meter: 0
Cool

My phone is sgh z 170. When I drag the the jar and jad files from the desktop of my computer to the window of TkFileExplorer under phone as I usually do with samsung PC studio, it was not downloaded. So I open the Local Lisk (C at the upper left side window of TkFileExplorer, and under Drive D I open desktop. However, the jar and jad files were not there. No jar/jar files to download! So I first open samsung PC studio and from the desktop of my computer I drag the jar/jad files into the "Other Files" and put them in a new folder then close the samsung PC studio. After restarting my phone, I open TkFileExplorer. From the phone window of TkFileExplorer I open 'media' then 'Other Files', and then I drag the jad/jar file folder into the Local Disk (C at the upper left side of TkFileExplorer window. After transferring the folder I open 'Exe' then Java and then I drag the jad/jar folder from the local disk back into 'Java'. Under the the File Menu I click 'disconnect'. I then enter the codes into my phone and under Storage Settings I Update media database, Update Java DB, Update application database and Create Ax Dat File. When I returned to the 'Games and more' under my phone, the game was already installed!!! Thanks to Sensesme.......!!!

Page generated in 0.11790 seconds with 7 queries