View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 01:48   #1 (permalink)
=MobileMan=
Freak Poster

Member: 565867
Thanks Meter: 15
>>>>>>Misuse of market feedback section<<<<<<<

I am vaguely in GSM business anymore so I can now speak my mind.

In the time I have used this forum, I have seen so many companies slated for silly little things in this section. This to me is wrong. Half of the threads are just publicity stunts, some are created to ruin a competitors name/ business, and many of the threads posted here are created because people are too lazy to telephone or email the seller they purchased from.

I personally think members should be allowed to post here if they have sufficient proof that they have been "cheated".

What I suggest is that all users can create threads here, but they would only be viewable by Admins/ Mods. Once they have read the thread, they can decide if it's nonsense or not. If it's a genuine post and there is proof to support what the thread creator is saying- then make it publicly viewable.

I know other people here on the forum are annoyed that "1 post wonders" keep coming along and trying to ruin companies' reputations, but as yet- Nobody has stood up and made this clear to admins so something could actually be done about it!

So here we are- please have your say, and admins- please consider this carefully as all it would take is someone to take some of these things to court and file for slander.

Some of the stuff posted in this section is outrageous.

Thanks

Page generated in 0.09354 seconds with 7 queries