Old 11-18-2008, 01:59   #5 (permalink)
=MobileMan=
Freak Poster

Member: 565867
Thanks Meter: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by tical View Post
I disagree.

a lot of mods etc are affiliated with one product or another, so we would never be sure the complaint does not have merit, or a Mod is being bias.

it does not take 500 post to get cheated. If I buy a product today, and did not get it, I should not wait till my post count reaches over 500 , before I can complain.

Most people can judge whether a complaint is genuine or fabricated, so let everyone have their say.
Fair enough... wheres your vote to say keep it as it is then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tical View Post
Most people can judge whether a complaint is genuine or fabricated, so let everyone have their say.
Most, but not ALL. That's not good enough. All it takes is for one person to post that someone's company treated them badly, then you get idiots come along who know nothing about them, and have never dealt with them before and agree with them.

That's what makes this section a total joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlockingExperts View Post
I think Ebay Feedback system is good. Should impliment some thing similar.
Something IS available like the eBay feedback system for VBulletin. It's called "itrader" and easily installed. I'm guessing admin of this site knows about it but probably not implemented it because it would add to the currently high server load and would slow the forums down even more.

Last edited by =MobileMan=; 11-18-2008 at 02:02. Reason: add more info

Page generated in 0.08104 seconds with 7 queries