View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 13:35   #142 (permalink)
SALIMUS
No Life Poster

Member: 54116
Thanks Meter: 218
mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANOLE View Post
Just 1 answer to all of you.
This mr. Salimus / gsmfreeshop is a 'player' and i consider him starting now no more trustable to make any deals with him.

He buy only 20 activations just to become reseller and when he finished this activations (more then 10 days ago) he didn't buy any more, and just make full of you trustable customers.

I delete him now from reseller list, i advice you who buy from him to ask for refund.
i will not answer for some small brain like ur's .
i got the 20 activation and still some user's in server cant activate sn why ?
im not the one who stopped all activation and restart all at 0
we put again all old and new sn , and for ur information Mr "know all , have all , intouchable mad man" , we activated more than 68 sn , we finished our 20 activation and i get activation from other reseller with hight price than u to satisfie our user's .
you know why ?
cause u dont know talking , you dont respect any one talking to u in icq or sonork , and i dont want make deal with you even if u sell me activation @1 euro .
we are not player and we payed hight price and win littel euro just for satisfaction of our user's .
u cant manage my busnes to ask user's to refend , and u will not do it .
u can bloxk my acces np and user's not activated yet will write again like xxx post that u are a sheter .

for all user's cant activate pkey-bb5box-thmas :

if u cant activate ur box and ur statut in server is RED .
come to gsmfreeshop section , make a screen shot and u will be refend and .........................................

@MANOLE
now i know that all posts made befor about you are true .

no need to make busnes with kid .
br

ps : edit or delete dont care about ur moove now

Last edited by MANOLE; 11-24-2008 at 14:52. Reason: no advertise here for other products
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SALIMUS For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.07672 seconds with 7 queries