View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 17:16   #16938 (permalink)
mothemak
Freak Poster

Member: 951433
Thanks Meter: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtyce View Post
I tested the birds encyclopedia and I don't see the limitation it is said to have...... I have been trying for hours......Also there is no place to input any registration keys...........I even put the date forward on my device to see if anything would change, but it stays the same...... It does not have any limits, besides having demo written on the name....If you want I can get rid of that for you......
Hi King...thanks for all of your help. If you browse through the list of Birds using the Alphabetical Listing, you will see that the limitation on the Demo is there are only handful of the bird names that you can click & view (my wife said like 4 out of over 1000). These are Blue. The rest are black & can't be selected. I would imagine that the "Registration Keys" that are emailed after payment must be a small file that is added to the Palm that the Bird program looks for when it starts up, probably something similar to a Windows Reg key. Does that make any sense? I don't know if that is something that can be fixed. Or can it?

Last edited by mothemak; 02-15-2009 at 17:21.

Page generated in 0.06429 seconds with 7 queries