View Single Post
Old 07-02-2003, 09:20   #2 (permalink)
Fuse

Member: 28964
Thanks Meter: 0
Exactly the same problem happened to me. Check your batch of Hagars. I tried to fit 6 brand new Hagars in a row and all failed. Yet when I re-balled the old Hagar it worked fine.

I would guess the batch of Hagars you are using are probably faulty. Check the serial numbers as some of the older Hagars will not work on phones even as old as a 3310. There are loads of bad Hagars coming from China, many are repackaged as new but are 100% useless or will only work on a older phone like the 3210. If you dont know the serial numbers then watch out for the price being too cheap (its a clue).

I got this information from Excell Direct ( www.excelldirect.co.uk ) they told me that they had heard of this problem and suggested I try a new Hagar from their stock, this did solve the problem and the phone worked fine (trouble is they only had a few/sold out). Make sure you have "good quality" stock. Even though the stock is sealed in new packaging doesnt mean it will work. Be careful of stock that looks too cheap or has serial numbers you are not sure of.

Page generated in 0.08054 seconds with 7 queries