Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by patric View Post
where's this full solution
READ THE LINK
Quote:
Originally Posted by runner30 View Post
its a fake you such a lier
NO ONE IS LYING AND ITS NOT FAKE ONLY YOUR STUPID RESPONSE IS FAKE. YOU KNOW ME ? SO SHUT YOUR ***** BEFORE SAY FAKE OR LIAR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashamsu View Post
Dear Member (GSMman187),

if u want to own a iphone, buy it. Dont beg like this.

Dear All other Members,
the best support to unlock iphone will done only by iphone dev team.

Dont beleive this man.............
NO ONE IS BEGGING. JUST ASKING FELLOW MEMBERS WHO R INTERESTED TO FIND SOLUTION BUT MANY SUNDAY UNLOCKERS AND SILLY MEMBERS IN THIS FORUM.
NOT ONLY CAN BE DONE bY DEV TEAM. THATS LIKE SAYING NO ONE ELSE WILL EVER CRACK NOKIA APART FROM DK. THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE WORKING ON SOLUTIONS ..

WHY SAY DONT BELIEVE. YOU DONT HAVE TO BELIEVE BUT DONT TELL OTHERS WHAT TO DO . YOU DONT KNOW ME @ ALL SO YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::AssAnovic.:: View Post
Please my friend poste here the solution i want tested i have 9 pieces iphone 3G withe BL 5.9 AND 6.02
BRO, PLEASE READ THREAD LINK. THERE IS NO SOLUTION AS YET. WE WANT TO TEST TO SEE IF IT AN BE DONE. IF WE GET THE REQUIRED PHONE / PHONES TO TEST THEN MAYBE SOLUTION WILL BE. AND OFCOURSE MY FRIEND I WILL POST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92Faheem View Post
hello sir i want iphone 3g 100% free sulation
YES MANY SUNDAY UNLOCKERS WANT FREE SOLUTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by budaw View Post
this man want us to vote in his poll before giving his REAL solution

this is ****!
NOT REALLY DUDE. JUST NEED 1 PCS IPHONE TO TEST ON THATS IT. AND IVE ALREADY EXPLAINED WHY I WONT BUY 1 MYSELF SO JUST READ POST BUT TOO MANY PEOPLE DONT WANT TO HELP TO GET SOLUTION SO I THINK MUST DO POLL. IF SOMEONE REALLY IS KEEN ON SOLUTION THEY WILL HELP RIGHT ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silhouette View Post
You might well be a man with noble intentions but your way of going about things is all wrong bro
Goodluck
YES. MAYBE BUT IM SAYING THE TRUTH. I DONT WANT TO BUY ONE FORE REASONS EXPLAINED ALREADY SO JUST NEED SOMEONE WHO IS INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO READ MY POST FULLY AND SEND ME 1 FOR TEST.

Page generated in 0.09715 seconds with 7 queries