View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 12:28   #19079 (permalink)
r_castro
No Life Poster

Member: 718168
Sonork: Treo650 507mhz, Nokia5800
Thanks Meter: 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEJONES13 View Post
Whats going on gang? Mybad for disappearing on ya. I ended up moving then got the htc touch and now htc pro so mybad for not stopping by and helping out........

Ya guys, I know, I went to the darkside. But you gotta understand I have been with palm for the last 8 yrs and got sick of the regular palm os. But have no fear now that sprint is getting the PRE first out here I will be grabbing that asap and I will be back to help and just have a good time.

Country, whats good son? How you doin.

Saber, whats good with you, how you been?

superwaj, whats poppin wit u?

Tyce, if your still here..... whats good yo?

and anybody else I forgot..... WHATS GOOD YALL?

Oh, my fiance now has my 755p so I still will be here messing around with it and the programs. So hopefully I didn't get too rusty and will still be able to help!!

Who!? MikeJones.......Who!? MikeJones
Nice to see you back. Your always welcome. I also recently bought a Nokia 5800 but I still use my Palm Treo 650, it just does lots of stuff right or the way I like it.

Would be nice to hear about your experience with a Windows Mobile? No worries, be honest? I've used some and I think the system is a bit slow and multitasking is not has good as Symbian phones which feel most more stable, and Windows Mobile are crashy like PalmOS. Am I mistaken?

My experience is that, there is still no perfect system out there, yeck on my laptop i use mac, windows and linux at the same time with vmware.

I'm hopping the Palm Pre will be the most perfect but still it has some down falls, no SD card and a 3.2 mp camera, whatsup? But have to love that processor and the web development and the multitasking metafor.

The Nokia N97 has a dual cameras, a 5mp camera, carls lens, dual flash but has a 400 processor, what???

Iphone, no multitasking????? *** damn it

Windows Mobile could of been the next best thing but I think its heavy and crashy.

Page generated in 0.08555 seconds with 7 queries