View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 14:01   #5 (permalink)
sniper007
No Life Poster

Member: 722656
Sonork: 100.1584918
Thanks Meter: 294
I think you do not read what I write so plz read before answering it coz u write the same thing before in another post and it couldn’t solve my problem that’s why I started this post.

Let me start from beginning and plz consider my as I a just a beginner with your product and don’t know nothing about it so when u answer plz also tell me the solution with what I need to how to get it:

1. I bout the BB dongle for Pound 150 where the supplier told me that I don’t need to pay anything for activation and that what it says on the http://www.furious-gold.com/shop.html (BLACKBERRY TOOL DONGLE PACK 4 ALREADY ACTIVATED) so now dose the blings comes with the dongle or should I get it from my supplier or do I need to pay extra for activate it or it takes time to be activated ..................................... plz answer

2. I have downloaded the latest maintenance (V1.0.0.606) from support and BBERRYST_v1.0.0.493_PLATINUM where I have bberryst.exe and when I click on bberryst.exe it says update is required and when I want to update pack4 with maintenance (V1.0.0.606) by checking FIRMWARE UPDATE and selecting (4) in PACK(S) and clicking on execute action I get the following error:
Connecting to server...
Asking server for access ...
BOX SN: 7CECEC99
Dongle space: 47744 bytes
Card OS: 111
Erasing dongle data ... Please Wait !
E_STAT: 000000000000000000000000000000
Dongle space: 47744 bytes
Card OS: 111
Latest firmware: FW2_00
Restricted PACK selection made. Review your active pack(s) !
Time needed - 00:00:56

Now what the problem is???????:

1. Dose it means that the dongle is a fake one and I was cheated by the supplier?
2. Or that the dongle is ok but I still need to get the blings from him?
3. Or that it takes some time (one day, two days, three days ……. A year…………)
4. Or that there is some problem on the support and will be working after the problem is fixed?
5. Or it is just a waist of money and time and I need to send it back to the supplier and get my money back and don’t need to waist my time any more on this……….. ????????????????

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz answer as a member of support not just u need this and that if u thing that I need something then will u be kind enough and tell me how to get it???????????????????????

I am really tired of it and hope that I get solution rather then useless answers.

Last edited by sniper007; 05-28-2009 at 14:08.

Page generated in 0.07674 seconds with 7 queries