View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 10:16   #5 (permalink)
mymiela0419
No Life Poster

Member: 621698
Thanks Meter: 406
Revision of my testimonial: since I cannot edit any more I just post another one....

I talk to him about the defective 5610 gpg cable and he insist that there is no guaranteed on all cables even gpg branded because there is no such thing as cable guaranteed he said! (at first we talked) then after few hours I decided to ask him what is his company name that known by gpg company, for me to complain to you guys then out of no where he decided to give me a free 5610 gpg cable, I think for me to shut my ***** for you not to have a bad reputation on your behalf, but for the next time I order again from him(he will send it together with any ordered item I will transact) I doubt it! that It will order gpg again because of this bad experience with single gpg cables, I will need this 5610 everyday of my life in my shop on unlocking flashing repairing nokia but in order for me to get my free 5610 cable I have to order another things,and wait for that free 5610 cable.

He said that gpg company, you tested your product thoroughly one by one, but how come this defective 5610d gpg cable get away from your quality control ( this is the very first ever gpg cable I opened and use for the first time of my history of ordering gpg single cable) and I had a bad cable already, and I have 12 more to try for the next time, hope this won't happen to most of this cables I ordered...

this model: 5610, 5310,7510 & E71 cables are very important for me or any of your U.S.A gpg cable users, because here only few nokia phones come out from major GSM carrier like tmobile and AT&T, I decided to buy gpg single cables beucase thought that your the best of the best cables out there and it will be much easier for me to unlock, flash, repair (software problem) process because sometimes the batt or BSI or neg. connector from your Fbus (UFC cable get disconnected) so my processing will interrupt sometimes during flashing or unlocking....

Page generated in 0.06847 seconds with 7 queries