View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 05:30   #7 (permalink)
livewirecebu
No Life Poster

Member: 15652
Thanks Meter: 344
We have already talked in private that I will replace your 1 PC 5610D cable on your next shipment even before you posted this.

Gpg Cables has been voted the best cable manufacturer by gsm users themselves.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=723670

GPG has been producing serveral thousands of cables everyday and no one ever complained here.

Please do not try to make a bad reputation for a single cable. There could be other reason aside from your problem.

This topic should be closed by now. You wanted new cable, so i'm giving new one. No problem at all.

BR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymiela0419 View Post
your reseller from Philippines name " CHRIS " from Cebu, Philippines and I'm from U.S.A, I decided to buy it there because I believe that he is a known gpg reseller of yours, even though he's to far away.... Now I'm stock with this 5610d gpg cable that is defective, at first I talk to him about the defective 5610 gpg cable and he insist that there is no guranteed on all cables even gpg branded because you don't guaranteed your gpg he said (at first we talked) then after few hours I decided to ask him what is his company name that known by gpg company, for me to complain to you guys then he decided to just give me a free 5610 gpg cable, so not to have a bad repputation on your behalf, but for the next time I order again from him(he will send it together with any order I will transact) but I doubt it! that I will order next time gpg cable again after this bad experience...

He said that gpg company that you tested your product thoroughly one by one, but how come this 5610d gpg cable get away from your quality control ( this is the very first ever gpg cable I opened and use for the first time of my history of ordering gpg single cable) and I had a bad cable already, and I have 12 more to try for the next time, hope this won't happened to most of this cables...

this model: 5610, 5310,7510 & E71 cables are very important for me, because in the U.S.A only few nokia phones come out from major GSM carrier like tmobile and AT&T, I decided to buy gpg single cables for easy unlocking and flashing process because sometimes the batt or BSI or neg. connector from your Fbus (UFC cable get disconnected) so my processing will interrupt sometimes during flashing or unlocking....

Now, what do I do to this 5610 gpg cable??? You think....

Page generated in 0.08516 seconds with 7 queries