View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 06:59   #10 (permalink)
mymiela0419
No Life Poster

Member: 621698
Thanks Meter: 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPGIndustries View Post
I understand your big frustration and will try to work out what happened. Every single cables are tested twice in factody so defective cables are around 1/10000 pcs now.

We have shipped over 80.000 pcs 5610 cables and no get any complain so far.

We have already tested our stock and seems is fine. Please send me back this cable ( I will pay shipping cost) to know where is the probleme here.

Have you been tested the cables with cyclone only? Or any other interfaces?

I will talk to our Distributor in Philipines to exchange cable to your resseler.

Once again I understand you are upset it is very frustrating to wait some cables and not get satisfaction when using especially when u get branded cables. I will solve your problem and make you happy with us.

We produce over 20.000 cables per day and I invest a lot on quality controle. I really want the custumer that trust us to be happy and confident in our products.

We want you happy be sure of this and I will try all I can to achieve this

Br
I haven't check it to other interface ( I only have JAF and Cyclone box ) but I have a 5310 gpg cable that I ordered and got it at the same time from CHRIS ( your reseller ) and it work in seconds from Cyclone Box so I know that is not the Cyclone box Interface problem it is the 5610 cable...

If you will send me one 5610d gpg cable then I will send my cable to your company for re-check...
let me know if this is ok for you and I will send you my address privately.

Your company understand my situation but your reseller name " CHRS " doesn't

Thank you for reply

The Following User Says Thank You to mymiela0419 For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.07892 seconds with 7 queries