View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 11:57   #4 (permalink)
Slyme

Member: 1125708
Thanks Meter: 5
I fixed the problems by the way I wroted on 4 of 5 Sciphone i9+++ with firmware version TG01_V1.1.0 08A

Step 1 : Use the MTK-Tool (newest Version), you will find it here in the forum
Step 2 : Open MTK, set Baud Rate under Options to 460800, select your COM-Port, click on Format
Step 3 : In the new window that will open choose Option "Manual Format FAT" and use as Begin Address: 0x00E00000 and Format Length: 0x00200000
Step 4 : Click on OK (note that there is no battery in your phone until now), put in your battery and power on your phone, using the power on button for 1-2 sec.
Step 5: If all settings are good and your flash-cable will work, your phone will be formated very soon
Step 6: After formating the phone connect to Spiderman (note that you should use one of the latest versions, those which can decryt firmware files)
Step 7: Select COM-Port, set Baud Rate, select NOR-Flash, uncheck V3.840.00 and click on Flash (select firmware-file)
Step 8: If flash file and all settings are OK, your new firmware will be installed in a few minutes
Step 9: If flash failed, try a lower Baud Rate
Step 10: Your done!!!

I only have a problem with one of my phones, there won't this solution work, I will get a dead phone after installing the firmware as I described in my first post. When I flash back to original firmware, the phone will work again, but not with the firmware I wish to use. I don't know what's the problem with this phone, cause the others have exactly same firmware and are from the same manufactor and there it will work!

Hope this post is useful for somebody, maybe someone knows a solution for the phone on which the flash failed!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Slyme For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.09793 seconds with 7 queries