Nataraki
Major Poster

Member: 920356
Thanks Meter: 3
fg 2010 edition box problem

Furious Team, Please Help

I bought brand new Furious Gold Box

I follow this instruction and install in freshly formatted/installed OS pc

Q: What OS (operating system) are your softwares compatible ?
A: Windows XP/2K/Vista.

Q: I just got my box and i would like to install drivers. What to do ?
A: There are two drivers to install on first use. First get FG_FTDIDRIVER.rar from support, extract in one folder and after connect box to usb cable. In this moment windows will request this driver and just point him the correct directory. After get from support FG_SMARTCARDDRIVER.zip, extract in one fodler, right click on ini file and choose install. End these operations by resetting pc.

Q: What is the next step after installing drivers ?
A: download latest maintainance tool
extraxt on new folder, run the maintenance exe tick format & execute selected operation to double size the dongle volume after finish tick generate licence then click on execute selected operation, after the licence has been generated click on go to support area, you'll be logged in automaticly to support area
go to download area >> setup, download the latest installer and make sure to download the latest beta modules, install furious installer and exract beta modules on furious installer folder make sure to put the generated key inside the installer folder.

Here comes the problem

run the maintenance software, it worked fg box detected

exit the sofware then run again

no card-reader(s) found, WHY?

removed fg box from cable

then reconnect box after several minutes, run software it work again

exit software then run again, no card-reader(s) found WHY?

Any solution for this?

Remember i install the software in a newly format pc, so probably no conflict in driver

I also use the latest maintenance software from support

Page generated in 0.11967 seconds with 7 queries