y3kt
No Life Poster

Member: 238127
Sonork: 100.1574867
Thanks Meter: 3,526
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieren View Post
all boxes already display mep4 when active so do not use this as an exapmle! all the other mep are totally useless.They are not even active and there is no way to even test them so in theory anyone could print any codes. If this is so much b u ll s hit then why delete my post the other day?
And btw am entitled to go anywhere i choose on this forum and spread my opinion.So no need to get personal just because of a small joke my friend!
No box can't detect whether mep2 or mep4 is active, all solutions will give mep2 code just few give also mep4, but give both, Polar gives all mep lock levels maybe today we have seen mep2 and mep4 but who knows what lock levels can be found? Is true that not all are needed in general but they will come handy to someone for sure.
Sure you can give your opinion but is weird that from all of the BlackBerry solutions available you are just taking your time to give your opinion about ours and don't even have it, should we feel flatered?

By the way, good update to our users, this is more another step we take for our users, for sure we'll have more hot updates in the future.

Luck

Page generated in 0.07936 seconds with 7 queries