View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 08:35   #218 (permalink)
dagos
No Life Poster

Member: 416908
Thanks Meter: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by topdogg188 View Post
Hi, Can anyone help me debrand EL71 phone on orange (shows ELF1 when i type in imei display code). Problem is, i read using x65flasher you can change ELF1 to EL71 and then the winswup will work and debrand but i cannot connect to x65flasher it just says turn off phone and then when i turn off and press red the phone starts up as normal and i keep going round in circles. I used papautils and sent skey to phone after getting codes from the java file and i can do other functions with it except get it in service mode for a new firmware! any help? i've read about testpoint but not sure how to do this.
OK, let see.
If you have SKEY and BKEY from papuautils (using java midlet) not needed testpoint, just go to the Codes menu and click on x65flasher.ini button. Save config.ini file on the root of the X65flasher folder.
Open x65flasher executable file and select your IMEI. Now select com port, click on Connect button, push shortly the red button and your phone enter in Service Mode. Now you have posibility to flash or change the phone name in the bootcore area. If you flash your phone, you need after to unlock it again.
dagos

Page generated in 0.09090 seconds with 7 queries