View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 15:26   #15 (permalink)
pentu
Crazy Poster

Member: 473301
Thanks Meter: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhartek View Post
Thank you so much. I bought AMTECH flux from Jovy Seller in London. I will use the one you have suggested. I used the profile you mentioned for lead-free & it worked. I think the temperature shown by the Thermal conductor is not correct, it shows lot less. Is there a special way to place the Thermal Coductor on the board. I am thinking of buying IR Thermometer for accurate reading. What do you suggest.

Happy to know that profile worked for you, jovy is a entry level rework machine mastering it takes lot of time, normally lead free bga should melt at 215C but check with your jovy machine how much the temp spikes after the profile is completed then adjust the profile setting for the rework, normally dont go by the laser pointer in the jovy for placing the pcb and the bga for rework, check with a small match stick for the centre of the ir element to place the bga underneath and also i have faced problem of placing the pcb in proper level on jovy x,y table because jovy supplied pcb holder is not professional.

Page generated in 0.08350 seconds with 7 queries