View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 22:04   #1 (permalink)
Burnt Cobba
No Life Poster

Member: 11325
Thanks Meter: 266
Question HTC Diamond with peeled off GND point

Hi mates.

Wish to ask anyone on this matter. Got this Diamond, the GND was found peeled off. I connected the gnd wire to the metal plate that is nearby.

I thought it was the same but am getting my doubts now. Either am getting paranoid about noise issues or else i have something else wrong.

Once connected to RIFF, i can connect to it, even check JTAG chain etc. When i try to resurrect (client claimed it died while flashing), for the first time is will stop just before sending the resurrector (checked the wires and all seems ok). Then i try to connect and i cannot connect to it at all. Message of RIFF box not responding shows up.I restart the application and again i connect for the first time only.

Tried on Win7 + XP SP3 (2 different laptops) and all is installed correctly. Tried using different sampling speeds as many other threads suggested and still the same. Wires have been changed too. Using usb cable connected directly to laptop usb port. Usb cable connected to the box is 100% ok.

Any help appreciated as this is my first time i am using RIFF box and really wish to bring something back from the other world

thanks guys for your time

Page generated in 0.08255 seconds with 7 queries