Thread: power problem
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2004, 20:45   #1 (permalink)
buschell
Freak Poster

Member: 52884
Thanks Meter: 13
Cool power problem

hi guys,so far i am happy to be in dis family.i have creat a file 4 myself.d most funny part of all is that i read all articles which are very educative and funny d way u open ur to each question(s).but guys what i want realy now is a bit collective information.now let say that a have 3310.it does not power.d frist i do,i frist check d volt of d battery,if it is ok.let asume that is ok.i now connect d charger to see if ther is current going to d battery,if it is ok.i now dis amantle d phone.i place d board on d jig and connect power supply 3.6v.with my multimeter check d flow of current to resistorR224 which should be 3.2v.now let assume that R224 does not 3.2v.d book that i have say that power ic is bad.in such case what do i do.secondlylet assume that R224 have 3.2v to supply power to CCONT,but VBB,VCORE does not have 2v.but VXO,PURX have 2.8v.in suc a case i do i do.some of mention to use some equipmet,some said i need net mointor,(i dont have it and i dont know what it is use 4).some mention i shld use kaljevic software(i dont have it and how do i get it) and so much more.d bottom line is,what kind of equipment do i need.i have power supply DC,multimeter,3310jig,2-1 hotair station,ultrasonic cleaner.PC with net champhion 4 unlocking/flashing.i need a coprenshive solution to my problem.and pls if any of u can assist wiht visual (cd) on replacing/reballing of bga ics.thanks(collective contribution.

Page generated in 0.07429 seconds with 7 queries