blang
Product Manager

Member: 2368
Sonork: 100.111111
Thanks Meter: 186,561
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpizza View Post
Ok, Mr. Blang, yes I've seen all this, of course, before she had become a thing can not download a single file, I agree on this now works better, but one question: where did these stats speed download?, I think it can not to be for all in the same way, we in Italy, still do not discharge with speed you described, much faster than before, but certainly not the average ones described above, we are very far, I have a network that can download to 100kbt/s, but never reach this speed, the most, this night is was 59kbt/s which is not bad.
Instead I wanted to know, because the automatic download if there are new updates to download, still offers me, the server, always the same update over and above old, for example, Amoi, I still suggest downloading the V . 2.0.0.1, I proposed to the LGQ V. 2.07, when you yourself have already posted 2.08 and I have already installed from days, how does this server?, Forgive me but I love to get some light on things, just as I always have "praised" the Z3X Box as the best Box on the market for LG and Samsung (the even sell it and you know, not one client of mine who has posted here, as many activation issues, I do I make even before the box arrives to the customer and do not cheat on this, if they pay for 2 on, 2 receive it), I would like to know the cause of some problems, seeing them live in person, I can give an answer to anyone, very precise, this is all
BR
Max
(ripgsm)
1 month before speed in hot time was 2-3kbts and many customers not download files. so online was arround 300-400 files one time. Now arround 1000and 20-40kbts speeed. 10times faster BT.

Page generated in 0.09795 seconds with 7 queries