View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 23:00   #29 (permalink)
wgmmmx1

Member: 1139057
Sonork: 100.109924
Thanks Meter: 4,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm9l View Post
Hey wgmmx1 ... can you let product supporters ... as you are to do their job and invent something new instead of wasting time on forums with question like yours ? You're also product supporter ... have so much time to waste talking ?

No offense, I would like to see the day you won't complain.

WBR,
gsm9l

Do you see something new in this section from 06.2010 ?? You not think that should be BUG FIX relised long time ago ?? I use genie clip and BUG in BB5ALL for me are very very big becosue untile this SW I can work with BB5noTP without problem on all phones and after relised was forced to use this that got BUGs and BB5noTP was disabled from 06.2010 I asking to fix this then I think I wait long to can now complaine ?? DO you not think that 5 months is long time ?? And I not compleine to 06.2010 but after BB5All everything change need use other boxs to unlock BB5 phones that for me is bad becouse I like work with GENIE CLIP !!
And I WANT ONLY BUG FIX in 1 aplication nothing more is this SO MUCH PROBLEM ?? I not want free SL3, I not want unlock dct4 infineon but fix stupid bug in BB5ALL that is already fixed by coder(Bph&co) but not know WHY not are public for US.

Page generated in 0.06641 seconds with 7 queries