Old 11-26-2010, 17:24   #6 (permalink)
YellowBoss
Product Supporter

Member: 1043909
Thanks Meter: 60,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by PASSIONATE_BOYS View Post
Hello to all team,
I've posted 5001# post http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296...ty-box-725574/ in this thread (I've seen my post number after posting the post) before some time and now my post is deleted in this thread!!!??? Can I know the reason or what's wrong with my post?
I have been a old user of this great device and also helping a lot of users out here but what happened today is really shocking!!!

Wr.
Hello,

Yes, I read and understand your post well, but it's strange to hear from you questions about deleted posts.
Do you think that we are so stupid and poor to edit threads with reason to decline software activation that we have offered by ourself ?
I am sure that you have asked your question not because you think we are so stupid, but just because you did not understand what was happened.

I was away from my PC last 2 days due to some reasons, but what I can see today after I return is:
1. that thread looks like small a battlefield
2. screenshot of posts near 499x - 500x is attached

Small comments: if you do not trust to my screenshot and if you still think that several posts (f.e. yours) was deleted, please, ask any forum member how is looks like deleted posts for people who has some administrative privileges in this forum (f.e. Product Supporter, like me) and he will tell you, that "deleted" posts still exist in list, but marked as "deleted".
I will be glad if somebody will confirm this my words to avoid any future thoughts/talks about "my threads/posts was deleted".

So, as I can see (at least in my browser) post #5001 was made by Mr. isaev105, but not Mr. PASSIONATE_BOYS
I really respect Mr. PASSIONATE_BOYS for his big activity in gsm forum for for his permanent help in forum, but what should I do in this situation ?

Also, to be honest, I do not want to give any activation for current post #5001.
Reason: just look at current post #5001 and you will see, that it's just a strange part of real operation log, no operation header, only end part of operation. I do not think that that post is good, I think it's just a rubbish.
So I am very sad to say, but Mr. isaev105 unable to get free activation.
Some words for Mr. isaev105 in Russian language (if somebody want to translate, just use translate.google.com)
Уважаемый Тов. isaev105 !
Я глубоко уважаю Ваше желание ппомочь нам и запостить тут логи операций (которые вообще-то изначально были призваны не позабавить нас, а дать нам представление о отом, как софт работает), но данный кконкретный лог даёт на роввно 0 (ноль) полезной информации и не может быть признан разумным.
В отличие от многих, самым важнысм критерием чего-бы то ни было в жизни мы считаем некую рациональность и разумность, поэтому постить куски текста, не имеющие смысла, смысла действительно не имеет.
Я надеюсь на Ваше понимание и уверен, что в будущем нас ждет обширное и позитивное сотрудничество.

As a result, I think that for now 2 persons is near to winner-post than other people (5000 and 5002): somik15 and PASSIONATE_BOYS
I do not want to take back our promise, so let's think who deserve free activation in this situation": post 5000 or 5001 or 5002
I prefer to hear words of other forum members about this.

P.S. to all
small information: not so long time ago I already deleted about 100 (one hundred) of posts from that thread just because one user wanted to get activation so much and he posted about 100 very similar posts.
As a result I have deleted that posts and other man become a winner.
Please, do not repeat this kind of error again !

Page generated in 0.09013 seconds with 7 queries