Old 04-24-2011, 19:46   #1 (permalink)
FuriouS TeaM
Product Manager

Member: 4584
Sonork: 100.69564
Thanks Meter: 15,093
Exclamation FuriousGold® ②⓪①① ☯WEBISTE BUG REPORTS☯

As you noted we launched our new website FuriousGold.com

We really want to give you the best experience using your FuriousGold, we try constantly to improve our systems and we really want to be closer with our customers.

Please feel free to post feedback, bug reports or any comments regarding the NEW WEBSITE ONLY (NO SOFTWARES) So we can focus on them and make fixes or add on fast.

thank you for sharing and your great help !

I will post here list with problems ALREADY FIXED:

1. Registration system now works please look here
2. Resellers activation now works 100% here
3. All activations made by reseller since we launched new site, some of them was charged with credits but customer not activated. (NOW FIXED)
4. Some users had 'OUTDATED ACCOUNT' With new box, we strongly suggest to register your box now everything will be ok. If you still have some problems please send me email with your box username + serial number + reseller name (or order number if bought from site) and i will fix asap (NOW FIXED)
5. Renew your account with your old Bling credits from the old site is (NOW FIXED)
6. All paypal orders from site are now automatic and (NOW FIXED)
7. We improved forum a little and would like to THANK YOU for so much posts already (NOW FIXED)
8. Added Server status in the header of the site (ADDED ON CUSTOMER REQUESTS)
9. Problem with VIP and FuriousCalc codes not received (NOW FIXED)
10. Problem with some users accounts without any email registered please check here You need to contact your reseller of one of us and provide your box details if it was activated before so we can fix it.
11. New download area is now more clear (DONE ON CUSTOMER REQUEST)

12. We are now working many differents bugs on site and will keep you informed when some ready

Last edited by FuriouS TeaM; 05-03-2011 at 08:54.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to FuriouS TeaM For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.09493 seconds with 7 queries