Old 04-26-2011, 21:25   #7 (permalink)
hafftrak
No Life Poster

Member: 12270
Thanks Meter: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elco View Post
Last activation on 28.09.2009 by reseller FoneFun

The card connect from time to time to server to check the applet integrity and activation status.
So if your activation expire today (for example) and the card decide next week to connect to server, then you can use the latest version till next week when the card will connect to server. After the card update the activation status from the server, will allow you to run only versions released till expire date.

Well isn't that convenient for NSPro. I have never heard such nonsense with any team doing this. Even if I choose not to pay for use of the latest version I have never been "punished" by not being able to use my current version. I am a paying customer and have recently paid your update fee not too long ago to use new 6.0 + version.

I have already lost customers because I cannot run NSPro and I cannot play Elco's games of waiting one week to connect or maybe not. I have a business to run and now like I say again we are jailed by your software. We have no choice but to pay or we cannot use it at all now.

Thanks Elco for your crap support. I will be looking forward to better support from other Samsung teams.

Page generated in 0.11394 seconds with 7 queries